Tony,

If specifying the rotation in the prtf dds is not an option (source not
available for modification)....

>From where and how is the overlay created?

Is it an afpu source overlay?  There is a 'degree of rotation' parm in the
first option (define overlay specs) of change source overlay utility.

is it from the output of a graphics program (printed to afp driver)?
then open the original image in PhotoShop or some-such, rotate it there and
re-print to afp driver, upload and recreate the overlay.

hth,

rick