Rick -

I solve that problem in advance, by not allowing anyone(even myself) to own
objects, using the OWNER(*GRPPRF) parameter on user profiles.  Your
applications can be secured by having a single "owner" profile (not a group
profile) that owns all of the objects in the application, so if a profile
turns up that owns objects for some reason you don't have to guess who to
change the owner to.

Scott Ingvaldson
AS/400 System Administrator
GuideOne Insurance Group