April 29th iSeries Nation call with Kim Stevenson

fixed

Just another reminder!!   We have 320 registered for this call so far ...
am certain you've heard the "rumors" floating around ...     Tell your
friends about it, too!

And ... be sure to dial in 10-15 early so you won't miss anything!!

You really don't want to  miss our April 29th Chatting with Citizens
conference  call, when iSeries Marketing Vice President Kim Stevenson will
be joined by IBM iSeries brand experts to discuss compelling new offerings
aimed at delivering unprecedented processing power,  simplified enterprise
IT management and flexibility for growth of new workloads.  You'll have an
opportunity to ask questions of Kim and others.

Presentation material will be on the web site very early Monday AM.

We are having web site problems this morning  .... if you can't get to the
web site, please call Premiere Conferencing and register:

The number to register is 1-800-289-0579 or 1-719-457-2550, then reference
              confirmation code 764762.

Or via Premiere Conferencing's web site:   http://www.premconf.com/rsvp.

You must have this Confirmation Code to register:   764762

Start Time: 10:00 am ET / 9:00 am CT / 8:00 am MT / 7:00 am PT
Length: 60 minutes
Call is being recorded for audio replay

Thanks!    We look forward to having you join us!

Have a great day! and .... Enthusiasm is like a ripple in the water... It
spreads!

Anne C. Lucas, Project Exec, iSeries Nation and iSeries Marketing -
www.ibm.com/eserver/nation1
205/823-4831  T/L 537-9968,  eFax:  603-687-8053,  800/223-3907 Pager

Admin Assist:   Alice Sebastiano Telephone:  (914) 642-4109, tie line
224-4109 Fax:  (914) 642-6976, tie line 224-6976