  The total thing I am looking to do is give users ability to fax or email
spool files from our optical system ONDEMAND.  Currently they select a report
that was stored on here and send it to an output queue,  I have a monitor
running over this output queue from our forms package EZPRINT,   which then
sends it to the output queue the user would want the report to print at.  We do
not have the ability to change ONDEMAND or EZPRINT  soooo  I thought if the
user wanted to fax/email the report to someone ( other than the fax/email the
report normally goes to - this is on the report and our fax program would
automatically send it to that person) I would have the monitor over the outq
from ezprint send it to a "dead" output queue,  where I then need to create a
monitor/dataqueue possibly over this outque to grad the files sent and prompt
the user to address where they want it to go,  thus I need the ability to
retrieve the attributes of the spool file.  I could potentially have multiple
users requesting reports at one time,  so thru ezprint I can change some of the
attributes like form type or user data to be something like user name so I know
I am only picking up that users info.   What would be the best - but ezprint
says I can not do this -  is on a monitor from ezprint call a CL that does the
merge & prompts right them for the fax/email address.  EZprint only gives the
ability to specify an outq after doing a merge,  and I really need to do a 2
step process.  I am not sure even with creating my own monitor or a data queue
if I will run into problems with grabbing wrong spool files,  not getting all
of them of what.  I am just toying with different ideas.  If anyone has had a
similar experience and figured this out already.....
We use omtool fax400 for our fax/email  and I am trying to use sndfspl command
to grad a document from ondemand-> ezprint merge ->  fax/email by allowing user
to manually address