I don't think ATT is the issue.  What I meant by tunneling of NetBios,
is that it uses pure TCP/IP to encapsulate the NetBios protocol.  Now,
you may not see the servers because the NetBios broadcast won't go
across the WAN (or Internet in this case).  The broadcast is what
announces the available shares on all NetBios servers.

So try this, do a Map Network Drive and type in your server and the
share.  Something like \\MAGIC\FILES  or if the name thing isn't
working, use the IP address:  \\192.168.1.16\FILES.

A real concern is that if this works and you are not connected via VPN,
than anyone can access your office network.  VPN is the safe way to
provide remote access to the network and, as a direct benefit, access to
you key servers.  The client is dependant on your firewall or VPN
server.

Best Regards

Fritz Hayes
Atwater Associates
<snip>

| Yes, ETHERNET is the NT domain when I look in NetServer setup in Ops
Nav.