Now I am very glad I asked the question!  I had no idea that could be done.

Booth Martin   http://www.MartinVT.com
Booth@MartinVT.com

-------Original Message-------

From: midrange-l@midrange.com
Date: Saturday, April 20, 2002 17:25:10
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: Netserver problem

This is for mapping network drives to the IFS. I'm using CAE for ops nav,
Personal communications (I got my own copy) for TN5250. File and print
sharing, which were a part of CA for 95/NT, are not a part of CAE.
NetServer is the 400 implementation of Windows file and print sharing,
allowing it to be a part of Windows networks, and that uses NETBIOS over
TCP/IP.