Must be part of Performance Tools. As shipped these were restricted to
QSECOFR or someone with *ALLOBJ authority. I was just looking at the V4R5
manuals.

You could do a DSPDBR, then DSPFD TYPE(*ACCPTH), then run an SQL join
against the 2 outfiles. That's basically what these commands do.

The first one runs DSPDBR for each of the libraries listed, to an outfile,
then runs reports against it, one from parent file perspective, the other
from dependent file perspective.

The second command takes files from libraries, according to the criteria,
and, I assume, runs DSPFD against each with the type(*accpth) parameter,
again to an outfile. This outfile does not get saved, so far as I know.
Then a couple reports are written, one with more detail and from the
perspective of the deoendent files, the other from the view of the parent file.