... unfortunately it's not that, I have a full install, and I am signed on
with a *SECOFR-type profile.

Jeff Bull

-----Original Message-----
From: rob@dekko.com [mailto:rob@dekko.com]
Sent: 12 April 2002 13:47
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: Ops Nav & OS/400 v5r1 & SLIP Profile

Any possibility that you've not installed all the options of Op's Nav? You
could try going into the setup and see if you are missing something.
Granted, I didn't look to see if this option was on mine - V5R1.

Benjamin Franklin

Jeff Bull <Jeff.Bull@ITM-group.co.uk>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
04/12/2002 03:43 AM