Linux is not restricted to Servers. I use SuSE linux in both workstation
and Server environments. It is an excellent distribution of Linux.

I didn't have difficulty setting up a Windoze network. That bit is
actually quite easy. My problem was Windoze crashing, Loosing
connections, loosing data. You name it, it probably happened. I cost me
at least half a day per week just to keep the PCs going. Eventually I
had one crash too many, lost all my saved e-mail, cursed Bill Gates till
the air turned blue and looked for an alternative. I had had 4-5 years
of crashing operating systems and enough was enough. Now I spend almost
no time keeping my systems alive.

Don't get me wrong, I still use windows as well. In many cases I have no
choice (eg. Ops Nav). But now I have the option not to use it as well.

There are those who can't see past the Microsoft gate, I used to be one
of them. But in the last few years I have opened my eyes to the wider
world out there.

Syd Nicholson