4)  Not too long ago a general feeling from several list subscribers was
that linux was fine for servers but not recommended for clients.  Granted,
I don't know jack about linux, but that opinion was generated from linux
proponents.  And as far as your difficulties in setting up a windows
network - I'd wager to say there's a fair number of people who feel the
opposite of you.  Granted, this may be because of their limited exposure
to Linux.

Benjamin Franklin

Dr Syd Nicholson <sydnic@ccs400.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com