Not a clue - I'm getting the info 2nd hand (possibly 3rd) and am just
passing the requests/answers back and forth.  But let's look at a couple
of 'real-life' scenarios.

On my Integrated Netfinity Server (OWTNIN*), suppose that I have Win2000
installed, with Client Access, pcAnywhere and a modem.  On a 'regular' PC
I can dial into the pcAnywhere and access the 400 thru the Client Access.
How can I do that with Integrated setup?

Or - suppose that I currently have a PC-based medical billing package
which dials into a clearinghouse to transfer data.  For consolidation
purposes, I want to move that package to my Integrated Netfinity Server
(OWTNIN*), and still be able to do the modem file transfers. How?

* = or whatever the name is now

Tom Hightower
Solutions, Inc
http://www.simas.com