Sorry brain fart.  I looked at the wrong column.  you are right 120 cpw
for interactive.

-------------------------
 Bryan Dietz
3X Corporation

"Burns, Bryan" <burnsbm@Echoincorporated.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
04/02/2002 04:57 PM
Please respond to midrange-l

        To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Interactive activity approaching capacity of
installed featur       e

It is my understanding that the upgrade took us from 85.6  to 120 CPW
interactively, but 370 for batch.