One of our customers has a question, and they wanted me to post it and get
comments from you guys. They have a PC Server card in their AS/400 270 and
 would like to allocate the Comm Line resource to the PC Server  side.

Can you please post the question on the AS/400 news board to see if this
can be accomplished and how?  Thanks.

The question should read, "Can and how is a Comm.  Resource allocated to
the PC Server side.  A Tape drive can be varied off  from the AS/400
session making it available to the PC Server but there isn't an  option
for the Comm Resource.  Can this be accomplished and  how?"

Tom Hightower
Solutions, Inc
http://www.simas.com