Memory leak in V4R5 ?

A short summary of what we already investigated:

- we controlled spool files / outqueues: there are few files (some hundred, not
unnormal amount
for a system of this size)
- we are not using Save While Active (SWA), neither in our own jobs, nor on
the commercial packages we use.
- we don't do SQL (this was the one with the big index files)
- we dont't do TCPIP over SNA controllers, we only have one 5494 doing native
SNA
- we dont't see high I/O activity on the system
- we don't see jobs "abusing" the system with high percentages of CPU capacity
- we are running a scheduled RTVDSKINF in the morning (6.00) and in the evening
(19.00)
to be able to compare %temporary used against the values of the snapshots before
Results so far:
- the nightjobs don't "eat" disk, seems to be no backup issue, then
- even if only some users (under ten) are using the system (its easter holidays
in germany)
it eats memory at a significant rate (200 MB during a day)
- we have intensive use of IFS-directories for temporary storage of bitmap
files that are
being merged into print jobs on the PC that triggers this job, could this be
the culprit ?

Thanks everybody for your tips so far,
Philipp Rusch