RE: Question(s) on ASP's

fixed

Chuck,

Yes, they will all be visible as though they were in the same storage
space.  We have to be more specific these days because there are now
three types of ASPs.  The system ASP is the main system, secondary ASPs
are what you're referencing and represent an extension of the system ASP
using separate disk storage, and then user ASPs which are limited to
certain IFS file systems.

Regards,
Andy Nolen-Parkhouse