actually, there's a table "Control Characters for Highlighting an ASCII
Display" in the "Workstation Customization Programmin" manual. It includes
how these codes affect monochrome displays also.

'Sky blue' = 'Turquoise', 'Purple' = 'Pink'. What the 400 (5250) calls
turquoise is actually cyan, pink is actually magenta. This kind of
color-wheel stuff helps make a little sense of the 5250 color scheme.