I am installing 51 on a system today.  Here is the paragragh on
transferability from a large stack of license info that came with 51 order:

"The program is licensed for use only on the serial numbered machine on
which the os/400 pgm is authorized ...  The pgm ( except for non-zero priced
features of 5722-ss1 ) may only be transferred with the machine to which
os400 is initially authorized. The pgm ( except for non zero priced features
... ) may not be transferred independently of that machine.  This
constitutes ibm's sole written consent to transfer any pgm covered by this
license info document.

You may transfer the non zero priced features of 5722-ss1 independently from
5722-ss1 pgm to another system or to another party provided the PoE and the
License Info document from the non zero priced feature are also transferred.

When the as400 system is transferred, you must also transfer the "software
license key" sheet for os400. "

So I can transfer ( sell ) licensed pgms like pdm and rpg ( "non zero priced
feature of 5722-ss1" ) to a system separate from os400 ( independent from
5722-ss1 ) ??

-Steve