Date: 20 Mar 2002 18:37:48 -0800
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
From: thomas@inorbit.com
Subject: RE: V5R1 Install Changes

"Ease-of-use" in an upgrade/install has to include 'availability'. If I hav=
e an upgrade weekend scheduled and start at 8 PM Friday evening only to fin=
d out that there's a network problem somewhere between Seattle and San Fran=
cisco and that problem is stopping me from accessing the documentation, I'm=
 not gonna be happy. If I can't access them when I need them, there's troub=
le.

Okay, sure, I can prepare ahead of time and follow every link that I think =
might be appropriate and print every thing I find. I suppose that'd do it.

Hey! I could search Infocenter for 'upgrade instructions' and print off all=
 the listed documents! Yeah, that's the ticket...

Tom Liotta