Are 20 & 329 right? They both have hex 01 and 08 in the middle of what
looks like the Object attribute. These would be the below x'40' items.

You might also confirm this with a DSPPFM, then F10 (hex display), then F11
(over-under display, like below). Then position to the record number you
want to see.