Hi Erik,

I use Win4Lin and VMWare on Linux boxes. These products provide the full
Windows environment in a virtual machine. CA works well in both
products. There are no problems with the file transfer.

Another possibility would be to copy a stream file on the AS,
(CPYTOSTMF), specifying the appropriate code page. You could use FTP, or
Netserver,  to copy the file to Linux box.

If your AS is at V5R1, then Linux can mount the smb file system exported
by Netserver. This allows you to share data between AS and Linux via
Netserver.

Syd Nicholson