Adam:

It makes sense although I have no way to know if it's true in this case.

The AS/400 telnet client might work perfectly, but... A big issue might simply
be that every user coming from the same AS/400 will have the same client IP
address -- i.e., the address of the AS/400. If application routing is done by
IP address, then everyone will take the same route.

Tom Liotta

--
Tom Liotta
The PowerTech Group, Inc.