From: Adam Lang [mailto:aalang@rutgersinsurance.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 10:41 AM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: Connecting to the OS/390 via TCP/IP .... again

Ok, send we use DHCP for the PCs, static mapping would not be the best thing
(plus, what do you if one person needs to access more than one app?).  BUT
you said the IP address is optional?  You can make a menu and just tell ALL
tcp connections to go to it by default?

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company