1. We are using pc cable console.  PC connected to the AS/400 using COM
ports.
2. We are asked for "Service Tools Users:" and "Password:" when we try
to get to log in screen.
3. Enter user name of QSECOFR and password and am told: "The user ID
entered is disabled.  Please see your system administrator."
Same message for all the DST user ids, QSRV, 11111111, 22222222

In the BBS days I used to go by The Tasmanian Devil.  When internet
days came up, any combination of those were taken, so I wound up using
TazMaster.

Regards,

Jim Langston

=====