>Basically, we couldn't do everything needed
>at V5R1, so we staged the implementation.

JMHO, But it seems to me that Software Installation is CRITICAL enough that
we shouldn't have to deal with IBM "implementing in stages".  I wonder how
Jeff Crosby feels about this.  So we can figure, maybe, that the v5r2
installation "manual" will be self-contained and complete?  Or maybe not?

Dan Bale
SAMSA, Inc.
989-790-0507
DBale@SAMSA.com <mailto:DBale@SAMSA.com>