This is the joblog from the session.

Message . . . . :   System failure on device QPADEV0007 with feedback code
00004007.
 Cause . . . . . :   The feedback code received on device QPADEV0007 was not
 correct or not expected. Recovery  . . . :   Close the file and try the
 request again.  If the device is an *IPDS printer, power the device off to
 clear the problem. For display devices, an entry has been created in the
 Problem Log. Use the Work with Problem (WRKPRB) command to find the problem
 and analyze it. For other devices, use the Analyze Problem (ANZPRB) command
 to determine the error.
           Job Log                             xxxxxxxx 03/19/02 12:06:24
 EV0007      User  . . . . . . :   xxxNMADEWO   Number . . . . . . . . . . .
:
 JOBD        Library . . . . . :   QGPL
   DATE       TIME       FROM PGM       LIBRARY     INST     TO PGM
LIBRA
   03/19/02   12:06:15   QMHUNMSG                   *N       QWSGET
QSYS
 Message . . . . :   Function check. CPF5411 unmonitored by QWSGET at
statement
 *N, instruction X'2E3B'.
Cause . . . . . :   An escape exception message was sent to a program which
did not monitor for that message. The full name of the program to which the
 unmonitored message was sent is QWSGET  . At the time the message was sent
 the program was stopped at higher level language statement number(s) *N. If
 more than one statement number is shown, the program was a bound program.
 Optimization does not allow a single statement number to be determined. If
 *N is shown as a value, it means the actual value was not available.
 Recovery  . . . :   See the low level messages previously listed to locate
 the cause of the function check.  Correct any errors, and then try the
 request again.
   03/19/02   12:06:15   QWSDSMSG       QSYS        04FE     QMHSNSTA
QSYS
 Message . . . . :   Cannot get request block for file            in library
            device QPADEV0007.
Cause . . . . . :   There was an internal system failure. Recovery  . . . :
 Close the files and try the request again. If the problem occurs again,
 enter the ANZPRB command to run problem analysis.
   03/19/02   12:06:15   QWSDSMSG       QSYS        050D     QWSDSMSG
QSYS
Message . . . . :   Display status message request failed. See message
 CPF5404.
 Cause . . . . . :   Various error conditions detected. Recovery  . . . :
 Close the active file, if any, and see the message CPF5404 for corrective
 action. Correct the errors and then try the request again. Possible choices
 for replying to message . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   I -- Ignore the
 request.
   03/19/02   12:06:15   QWSDSMSG       QSYS        051E     QMHSNSTA
QSYS
 Message . . . . :   Display status message request failed. See message
 CPF5404.
Cause . . . . . :   Various error conditions detected. Recovery  . . . :
 Close the active file, if any, and see the message CPF5404 for corrective
 action. Correct the errors and then try the request again. Possible choices
 for replying to message . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   I -- Ignore the
 request.
   03/19/02   12:06:15   QMHSNINQ       QSYS        0BBA     QMHSNSTA
QSYS
Message . . . . :   I
   03/19/02   12:06:15   QSCPUTR        QSYS        0041     QMHAPD
QSYS
 Message . . . . :   Dump output directed to spooled file 1.
cause . . . . . :   Dump output is being directed to a spooled file.
   03/19/02   12:06:21   QWSDSMSG       QSYS        04FE     QMHSNSTA
QSYS
 Message . . . . :   Cannot get request block for file            in library
            device QPADEV0007.
Cause . . . . . :   There was an internal system failure. Recovery  . . . :
 Close the files and try the request again. If the problem occurs again,
 enter the ANZPRB command to run problem analysis.
   03/19/02   12:06:21   QWSDSMSG       QSYS        050D     QWSDSMSG