From: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
[mailto:midrange-l-admin@midrange.com]On Behalf Of Buck Calabro
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 11:59 AM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: QUERY TO SQL

Dan Bale wrote:

>First, the accusation is based on WRKQRY
>*QRYDFN objects being converted to QM via
>RTVQMQRY.  The complaint I expressed is
>with the way RTVQMQRY converts to SQL,
>not necessarily QM itself.

Ah.  That makes sense.  I was afraid I'd left a bunch of QMQRY timebombs in
my code.

>Buck, have you had no problems converting
>queries with joins?

Sure, but that's been documented so long I take it for granted.  I expect
that I will need to re-work converted queries.  I look at it in much the
same way I look at my home-grown RTVDDSSRC; the output is a starting place,
not the end-result.
  --buck