The Open-Source Tn5250 that James is referring to supports all of the
printer attributes that Rumba supports.   PLUS it supports output to
postscript and PDF which Rumba doesn't do.   PLUS it has VASTLY better SSL
support than Rumba (at least, as far as Rumba 7.0)

In PDF or PostScript output, you cannot do full AFP documents, and you
cannot change the CPI in the middle of the document.

However, that's ONLY true of those methods.  If you use Host Print
Transform, you can do AFPDS, with graphics and barcodes and absolute
character positioning and fonts, just like you can with Rumba.

I use both TN5250 and Rumba quite seriously.  While Rumba has more
features for the actual display session, Tn5250 blows Rumba away for
printing support and SSL support.