? B3E9      ? Not valid system configuration      ? UDLUSER  ?  84       ?
?           ? detected during IPL                 ? 59X4819  ?  15       ?
?           ?                                     ? FI01119  ?  01       ?

  UDLUSER  ? System Operator/User         ? System operation information
  59X4819  ? Multiple function I/O        ? Repair and Parts; removal    ?
?          ? processor card               ? and installation procedures  ?
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
? FI01119   ? FI01119 indicates that the planar board is the failing item.
                                       ?
?           ?
                                       ?
?           ? 1.  Use the following to determine the IOP address:
                                       ?
?           ?        If the SRC format is 11-2 xxxx xxxx, the address of the
IOP card is the 4 rightmost characters   ?
?           ?         in function 13-2 of the SRC.
                                       ?
?           ?        If the SRC format is 11 xxxx xxxx, the address of the IOP
card is the 4 leftmost characters in   ?
?           ?         function 13 of the SRC.
                                       ?
?           ?        If the error is on the console, the address of the IOP
card is the 4 leftmost characters in the  ?
?           ?         Address field.
                                       ?
?           ? 2.  Determine the failing item location as follows:
                                       ?
?           ?        If the address is 0010 or 0020, the failing item is in
the system unit.                          ?
?           ?        If the address is 0110 or 0120, the failing item is in
the expansion unit.                       ?
?           ? 3.  If the failing item is in the system unit, use the following
parts:                                  ?
?           ?
                                       ?
?           ?
                                       ?
?           ?     Warning:  Disconnecting or removing the type 2620 or type
2628 cryptographic I/O processor for any   ?
?           ?     reason causes the loss of the master encryption key.
                                       ?
?           ?
                                       ?
?           ?     Read "Cryptographic I/O Processor Warning" in topic 5.2
before disconnecting or removing the         ?
?           ?     cryptographic I/O processor.
                                       ?
?           ?
                                       ?
?           ?
                                       ?
?           ?        For Models Bxx, Cxx, D10, and D20:
                                       ?
?           ?         -   If the label for slot 3 has the symbol  PICTURE 53,
use part 92X4143.                        ?
?           ?         -   If the label for slot 3 has the symbol  PICTURE 54,
use part 73F9138.                        ?
?           ?        For Models D25, Exx, and Fxx, use part 73F9166.
                                       ?
?           ? 4.  If the failing item is in the expansion unit, use the
following parts:                               ?
?           ?
                                       ?
?           ?
                                       ?
?           ?     Warning:  Disconnecting or removing the type 2620 or type
2628 cryptographic I/O processor for any   ?
?           ?     reason causes the loss of the master encryption key.
                                       ?
?           ?
                                       ?
?           ?     Read "Cryptographic I/O Processor Warning" in topic 5.2
before disconnecting or removing the         ?
?           ?     cryptographic I/O processor.
                                       ?
?           ?
                                       ?
                                       ?
?           ?        For Models Exx and Fxx, use part 85F9885.
                                       ?
?           ?        If the IOP address is 0120, use part 73F9139.
                                       ?
?           ?        If the label for slot 3 has the symbol  PICTURE 55, use
part 92X6551.                            ?
?           ?        If the label for slot 3 has the symbol  PICTURE 56, use
part 73F9139.                            ?