Somebody has probably switched a device (PC perhaps) on or off. When a device
on the LAN attaches itself to the LAN, or, disconnects from the LAN AS/400
informs QSYSOPR.

Check the line description. It is probable set with the TR LAN manager mode,
TRNMGRMODE, as *CONTROLLING.

Syd Nicholson
Castlehill Computer Services Ltd.