Le mar. 05 mars 2002 07:22:59, Evan Harris écrivait:

> Hi Guys

Hello

> I have a bit of a problem with a recent test system restore - on
> completion of the restore to a different system at a different site
> - host servers do not seem to allow connection via client access.

[cut]

> Does anyone have any idea what is causing this ? I'm of the opinion
> that I've not really restored something correctly, or have not
> reset something to account for the fact that I'm at a different
> site.

Are you sure that the Host servers programs (that reside in QIWS
library) have been saved ?

If you saved *IBM libraries without stopping host servers, there are
risks that a few programs (6 or 7 if I remember fine) are not saved. We
have solved the problem by running *IBM libraries backup only in
restricted mode.

[cut]

--
Cordialement/Best regards