I believe in User Groups and am active in our local Vermont User Group.  Our
User Group is one of the groups involved in the show.  The Massachusetts
Group is the main force behind the show. I say all this because it's only
fair to let you know that my point of view is biased.

The 2+ days of the conference are well under $500, and are jam-packed with
sessions all day long on just what you want to hear and see. The price
includes lunch each day, and the Tuesday night banquet that's is always fun
and has a top-IBM speaker.   Also there are 30+ vendors showing their wares.

My own personal favorite feature of the show is that we take over the whole
hotel.  Its wall-to-wall AS/400 bigots.  People come back year after year,
so it must give them what they want.

If your training budgets have been cut, then here's a place to get real bang
for the buck.   You'll go home on Wednesday with ideas and answers you'll
use on Thurday.

Booth Martin   http://www.MartinVT.com
Booth@MartinVT.com