Folks,

Not sure if this has made it out and about yet, but this looks
interesting....if nothing else it's a nice start and helping to get the
education word out over the web and at a really decent rate...:)

eIBP now available: Java for RPG programmers

Do you want to learn Java?  Are you an RPG programmer?  Use your knowledge
of RPG programming as a bridge to enter the world of Java. This eIBP course
introduces you to the vast world of Java (with its inherent object-based
efficiency and relentless commitment to portability through standards).
The course will dig deeply into the syntax and core capabilities of the
language.  For details, select enhanced Internet-based presentation at:
ibm.com/eserver/iseries/developer/education/ibo/record.html?java4rpg

Now available, another eIBP -- VisualAge for Java

Do you use VisualAge for Java on the iSeries platform?  Want to get more
out of it?  If you answered yes, then the enhanced Internet- based
presentation, VisualAge for Java, is your step to increasing productivity.
In VisualAge for Java, we cover a broad group of topics such as tool
packaging, team support, various editors and more... WebSphere support
offered within the VisualAge for Java product and enhancements made
available with V 3.5.  Get more out of your VisualAge for Java on the
iSeries platform!  Register today at: ibm.com
/eserver/iseries/developer/education/ibo/record.html?va4java

Check out the latest IBE: WebServing with IBM HTTP Server (powered by
      Apache)

Looking for new Web serving capabilities?  Interested in using the IBM HTTP
server powered by Apache?  If so, this is the course for you! We'll provide
an introduction to the Apache server, then you'll gain a better
understanding of IBM's strategy regarding Web servers and IBM's commitment
to the "open source" Apache HTTP server.  This class also will examine the
benefits of using the Apache server on an iSeries platform and review
important concepts, such as contexts, directory security and configuration
considerations related to using the Apache server and IBM's WebSphere
Application server or Apache Foundation's Tomcat server for dynamic
Web-page serving.  Lastly, some performance tuning tips will be provided
and we'll discuss the logging
capabilities within the Apache server.  Get additional information and
register at:
ibm.com/eserver/iseries/developer/education/ibo/record.html?apache