To:  Glenn, Charly, Andy, Rob, Douglas, Jim and Larry
     (and anyone else who responded that I may have forgot).

First, a big THANKS for all your advice/input (sorry I haven't
mentioned this sooner).  Its took a couple of weeks to find
out specific information about the box, web searching and
talking to some BP's/resellers.

The owners asked me to make an offer (and I have) but it may
go to another person who's also interested (whom I know).

Anyway, for someone who's not involved with the sales/technical
side I sure have learned *alot*.  Next time the opportunity
arises, I'll certainly be more prepared based on your inputs.

Thanks again.

Terry