The brochure was just for BosaNova.  I think they just did not understand
what we were asking them.  We are just going to buy the IBM card from
PaceButler because they seemed the most on the ball of the people we talked
to.

Thanks

                      rob@dekko.com
                      Sent by:                   To:
midrange-l@midrange.com
                      midrange-l-admin@m         cc:
                      idrange.com                Subject: Re: Off-the-shelf
Ethernet in AS/400?

                      02/26/02 05:07 PM
                      Please respond to
                      midrange-l

Mark,

They might be trying to sell you an alternative to Client Access.  So once
you have that 150 on the lan with their card then your PC's can use their
product to do terminal emulation.  And maybe $75 is their site fee.  I
would remain skeptical, but still keep a (somewhat) open mind.  Ask them if
the card goes into the PC or the 150.  Or was there more in that brochure
that you are omitting from this email?

Benjamin Franklin

                    "Mark Phippard"
                    <MarkP@softlanding.       To:
midrange-l@midrange.com
                    com>                      cc:
                    Sent by:                  Fax to:
                    midrange-l-admin@mi       Subject:     Re:
Off-the-shelf Ethernet in AS/400?
                    drange.com

                    02/26/2002 02:30 PM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

Rob,

Yes, the software was the key.  They emailed us a brochure for 5250
emulation software, so obviously they thought the card was for a PC, which
is what I suspected all along.

I was pretty sure you couldn't do this.

Thanks

Mark