Le jeu. 21 févr. 2002 13:52:27, Jeff Crosby écrivait:

> Forgive me if I've been pulling a Rip Van Winkle, but I was under
> the impression that V5R1 has become fairly stable to load.
>
> But on another list there have been some posts implying otherwise,
> without specifics.  And IBM extending support for V4R5 until
> December is interesting . . .
>
> So what is the current scoop on V5R1?

We found a problem with some SQL RPG programs. See the APAR number
SE02314. The programs were bad designed :

difference between the number of host variables and the number of columns
in a FETCH INTO.

In V4R5 this is accepted. In V5 it is not.

--
Cordialement/Best regards
Marc Rauzier

Opinions I stated here are my own.