From: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
[mailto:midrange-l-admin@midrange.com]On Behalf Of John Harvey
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 8:39 AM
To: 'midrange-l@midrange.com'
Subject: RE: Experience with Quadrant Software

I know this is a tech-oriented list and I don't want to drag everyone
off-topic. But, I was under the impression that vendors participate in
this
list only insofar as to post relevant technical advice for the topics
at
hand, and that we're restricted against self-promotion or
self-recommendation.

If this has changed, then Quadrant Software wouldn't mind contributing
when
folk start asking about integrating forms, fax, and email solutions.
Though
our participation in this thread hasn't really been required...we've
been
pretty happy with what everyone has had to say about us.

I'm not threatening to release the hounds (the salespeople hate it when
call them that...), but it would be nice to contribute 1-2 posts during
relevant topics.

I look forward to your feedback.

Take care,
John Harvey