From: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
[mailto:midrange-l-admin@midrange.com] On Behalf Of Bob Crothers
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 9:14 PM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Vacations messages

Or, have 2 accounts.  One that you use for all of your mailing lists,
and the other for non-list mail.

This has the added advantages of making it very easy to separate out the
high volume mail and any spam that comes over it either got mined from a
list or is a dictionary send.

The last advantage and the reason I went to this schema is if you use a
hand held device to check mail, you do not want the mailing list stuff.

JMHO,
Bob Crothers