Stephane

As far as I can tell BRMS runs a screen on the console that waits on a data
queue. It doesn't run in batch.

It does lock down the screen by requiring a password to be entered so there
is some security to be had using this method but you could easily add this
to Thomas' suggestion.

I would use a dataqueue instead of a message queue - it would be cleaner in
my opinion.

Regards
Evan Harris