FYI - found there's an APAR SE02851 on this problem.  It was closed PER
(program error) October 10th last year, but there's still no PTF for it.

...Neil

"Mike Shaw" <mhshaw@worldnet.att.net>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
2002/02/01 12:24
Please respond to midrange-l

        To:     <midrange-l@midrange.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: CA Express 5.1 - PC5250 Hotspots

Neil,

I have noticed with CAE V5R1 that some of the customizable features have
be saved in their own right (like a customized keyboard map as an example)
as well as the session definition.  Could this be one of those instances?

Do not have access to a CAE client at the moment to give you an exact
example but I clearly remember that from installing and configuring CAE
V5R1
on my new laptop a few weeks back...........

Regards,

Mike Shaw