There are several issues here.
At their core are that some users want the absolute minimum hassle when
signing on, the smallest number screens the better.

They could care less that someone tried to spoof their password since the
last time they were on, so skip that screen ... and you can do that in the
user profile.  I not remember which option ... I looked over them all at one
time.

Thanks Eric for
CHGUSRPRF USRPRF(******)  DSPSGNINF(*NO)

If you in WRKUSRPRF & you bring up some profile and scroll through all the
stuff, you can do the usual F11 to see the alternative values then cursor on
individuals & F1 for explanation.

They do not want to be bothered with messages they read in a prior sign on
session & I think you can do that by changing some message rules ... check
WRKSYSVAL ... what is happening here is that the SIGN ON process is setup to
buzz you about the fact there are messages in your queue, but that queue is
the property of your first sign on session, so if you can prevent the buzz in
first place, you bypass this.

Thanks Rob for
CHGUSRPRF USRPRF(##########) DLVRY(*HOLD)