From: tomh@simas.com [mailto:tomh@simas.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 7:18 PM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Help with config

One of our customers has a 720 v4r5, and he's considering upgrading to an
820 v5r1.  The customer has 2 modems, and 4 tape drives. I was handed a
printout of some of the hardware and asked which are the modem-related
stuff, and which are tape-related.  I don't know but know for sure that
someone on this list does.

The 4 tape drives are:
TAP01   - 6381-001
TAP02  -  9348-002
TAP03   - 9343-002  This is MainFrame DISK chk the number
TAP04   - 3570-C01