Hi there folks,

I realise that this may not be appropriate in  this forum, but it is
valid!!

AS/400.

iSeries.

What do we have without the commitment from IBM? Just another shell? Are
we to become the the voices of another soundles trumpet?
Bloody hell, there is so much going on on 'our' platform! Yet, it
appears to be only us that sees it.

Ever purchased a 'red' (or any other colour)  car, just to see how many
other 'red' vehicles there are  on the road?

Why is it that those that have not yet been converted do not see what we
see? Albeit that the US of A is probably the biggest market for the 400,
we in our part of the world do not watch the Super Bowl (or some do)!!
PLEASE IBM, develop an ad that applies to the rest of us as well! Maybe
your local chapters could air THAT in our locales as well. Failing that,
please apportion a part of the advertising budget to them so that they
could devise something more applicable to the market in which the ad is
aired!!!! Or to target the market in which they wold like to sell~

Please excuse my rant.

Cheers.

Jan.