TestBench will also assist unit and system testing including tracking of data
queues and parameters that are passed, as well as
showing the database updates.

More info available at www.origsoft.com

Jamie Coles

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter_Lunde@hotmail.com" <peter_lunde@hotmail.com>
To: <midrange-l@midrange.com>
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 5:35 AM
Subject: Re: 5250 Emulators

Steve,

Yes, the VBA scripting language used by Reflections can interpret screens,
fill entry fields, and press keys (enter, field exit keys, and PF keys).

I have written scripts to automate repetitive programming tasks (like making
all comments in a program white or deleting all spool files for a set of
jobs chosen from the WrkSbmJob list) and for testing.

Peter.