PGP is Pretty Good Privacy, a public key/private key encryption scheme. It's
freeware from MIT (http://web.mit.edu/network/pgp.html) for non-commercial
use and available from www.pgp.com for commercial use. "Pretty Good" is a
funny name given that it's probably the most unbreakable encryption outside
of NSA.

As to what's needed to install, just copy the directory into the IFS. I
copied it as a drag/drop from WinZip via NetServer on my AS/400, but FTP
would have worked just as well. If you're not familiar w/AIX or any other
unix pick up a book, it's the antithesis of OS/400 when it comes to new user
friendliness.

-Walden

Walden H Leverich III
President