ken shields wrote:

>       No , actually I was just making light of the whole fiasco.
>       The entire situation reminds me of a term coined by the author M.Scott
>Peck, that is one of "Instutionalized Evil".
>       IMHO, the entire business should be scrutinized by the criminal
>investigation arms of the FBI, and IRS.
>       From what I've garnered from the information so far, this conspiracy of
>greed, has badly affected the lives of thousands of investors and
>employees, and had severely impacted the confidence of the American
>investment community...anon
>       There is always a thin line between prudent business activity and
>criminal action, and in this case, I'm certain the latter, is the cause
>of the collapse.
>       I believe the IRS, has the power to freeze all assets in an ongoing
>criminal investigation.They could start with the
>management's gravy payouts.
>       BTW...knowingly selling worthless stock is no no too.

Boy, it sure is. As much faith as I have in our media, I think I'll wait
a few more days before deciding that everyone was guilty of fraud.

--
Chris Rehm
javadisciple@earthlink.net

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one
that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. 1 John 4:7