Chris Beck wrote:
"I use Operations Console.   I can then VNC to the Ops console PC and then
run the control panel from anywhere on the network."

Chris -

Thanks for the suggestion.  Unfortunately, I don't have Ops Console (and
based on things I have read on this list, I may not want it!)

Ken Slaugh wrote: "Try reviewing the DST logs with the STRSST command."

Ken -

Ahhh!  There's something I can try.  I started a service tool and looked at
Product Activity Log and LIC Log but found nothing.  Do you have something
specific I can look at?

Jim Norbut wrote: "No one is there to get the code for you ?"

No.  There are people in the building but they are not allowed access to
the server room.

and "The only thing that comes to mind....is if you had a control panel
cable attached to an ops console."

I don't think Ops Console is going to be a possibility.

Thanks for your help, Chris, Ken, and Jim!

Steve