Andy,

This is what I was looking for.   There are many things I don't know about
websphere - or processor load sharing for that matter.

I just assumed that any job running would take advantage of any processor
that wasn't busy.

What about the native iseries HTTP server (or even apache)?  Is it able to
share request loads across multiple processors (assuming a single instance
of the server)?

Rick