How 'bout 2 programs:  At the sending end, it does a DSPOBJD to an
outfile, reads the outfile, and saves each object -individually- to a
tiny SAVF.  Then send the SAVF to the other end.

At the receiving end, RSTOBJ to the receiving library.

This avoids the problem of duplicating the entire library to a save file.

For sending, how 'bout SNADS and SNDNETF over an SNA link.  SNADS
guarantees that the object will get there.  Eventually.  (:

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@ix.netcom.nospam.com