I was just asked is we have any encryption packages for the 400, I know
think this is available as a feature but I can not find the book or pages
that I read this in.

Anyone know where I can hunt this information up? and so I can give the
choices, I posted on the COBOL list for any home grown code, but I could
also use some input on any packages anyone might have used.

My understanding is that security wants us to encrypt UID/PWD that we have
in a external client user verification system, so basically the thing does
not need to be heavy duty. I am going to surf about and cook up a list of
possibilities that I can match with any possible Kudos and/or horror
stories.

Tia,

Howard Weatherly
Systems Advisor
Computer Task Group, Inc.

hweatherly@dlis.dla.mil
hweath@attglobal.net
Howard.Weatherly@ctg.com
--
[ Content of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]