Hi,

You're all really great.  And a special thanks to Loyd for taking the time to
spell this out for me.  Now if I could only get it to work I'd be in hunky dory
shape.  What I have is:
D   METINGAy           S                  dim(24) overlay(MEETINGS)
      ======>                                                aaaaaaa
*RNF3601 20 a      001600  Keyword is not allowed for a field definition;
keyword  ignored.
D                                     like(DECMTG)
D MEETINGS        DS
D  DECMTG
D  JANMTG
* ...